A very special edition of our iconic Half Cut made to celebrate our continuing partnership with the Greenfingers Charity. The charity builds magical and inspiring gardens for life-limited children and their families who spend time in hospices across the UK. We will donate £5 for every pair sold to Greenfingers Charity, to support their work and help to ensure that many precious outdoor memories can be created for families facing insurmountable odds.
This natural rubber bootie is loved by gardeners and creative types alike. Not only are they waterproof, but they are incredibly comfortable too. Customize your Poddy accessory with florals from your garden and watch heads turn. The Half Cut looks amazing with skinny or cropped jeans - walking in the rain takes on a whole new look!
- Soft and strong natural rubber - easy to clean
- Slightly more foot cover than the Clog, and a bit more attitude!
- Totally waterproof, dry feet whatever the weather
- Recycled soft cotton jersey lining
- Removable natural latex foam sock/insole for long lasting comfort
- Classic zig-zag sole design, great in the mud and wet
- The Poddy accessory on the front ( see the photo of the black boot example) is for you to customise your boots with flowers from your garden. Your order will not arrive with fresh flowers as seen in the main photo, we leave the decoration to you!
- Comfortable flexible fit
- PVC free, vegan friendly footwear
- Sold in UK sizes please check size conversion chart for US and EU sizes