Another lovely alpaca wool sock for the Poddy and Black collection, but this time a slightly lighter summer weight for those of you who still prefer to wear socks as you work in the warmer months. And with a funky contrast colour at the heel and the toe they continue to brighten your garden and backdoor wardrobe! Partner them with our Stubborn Mule for that flash of colour as you walk . As with all Poddy and Black products they make an excellent gift for gardeners . Alpaca wool is free of lanoline and so has natural hypo-allergenic and antiseptic qualities which means you can wear them for days without getting smelly socks! And as a natural wool it also wicks away moisture so you wont feel sweaty wearing them.
- 55% alpaca wool and 45% nylon for strength and durability
- size fits UK foot size 4-7
- The Summer Garden sock is a generous ankle length, it wont slip down into your shoes as you walk!
- made in England in a family owned sock factory that has been working for seven generations in the same place
- hand wash as wool. For the best results really hand wash them, gently squeezing the socks in warm soapy water and rinse well before a gentle spin to remove the water. Dry flat and never ever tumble dry. Treated like this they will last for years!