Our lovely alpaca wool short boot socks are simply amazing and we have been wearing them since the day we discovered the maker in the UK! Poddy and Black Alpaca socks are warm and comfortable and go brilliantly with our rubber shoes, boots and clogs. They make an excellent gift for gardeners too. Alpaca wool is free of lanoline and so has natural hypo-allergenic and antiseptic qualities which means you can wear them for days without getting smelly socks! And as a natural wool it also wicks away moisture so you wont feel sweaty wearing them.
- 75% alpaca wool and 25% nylon for strength and durability
- size fits UK foot size 4-7
- The short boot sock will come up to your mid calf if fully extended or will slightly scrunch around your ankles if you prefer.
- terry loop construction under the foot gives incredible comfort for a long day on your feet.
- made in England in a family owned sock factory that has been working for seven generations in the same place
- hand wash as wool. For the best results really hand wash them, gently squeezing the socks in warm soapy water and rinse well before a gentle spin to remove the water. Dry flat and never ever tumble dry. Treated like this they will last for years!